Friday, November 29, 2013

Color sample of Cream White


Hello everyone!

I received some requests to show what color is actually the ''Cream White'' color that I offered in the preorder of the fairies of Glendalough. I have a picture now!

My first idea was to order the fairies in Pink White; but the resin turned out to be by far pinkier and had that translucent quality that I do not like that much. So for the preorder, I asked for a paler resin, and this time, totally matte. I do not like how the usual White Skin dolsl age, they tend to turn yellow, so I wanted my Cream White to be more pink than yellow, and this is the result:

In the picture you can see at left the Pink White that the dolls show in the pictures; in the middle, a more classical ''cream white'' (an ivory shade), and at right, the color that the fairies will be. I think is a gorgeous pale creamy-pinky shade, and the fairies will look stunning on it! ^_^

No comments: